Thursday, December 31, 2009

I lost 0.9 inch in 30 minutes =)

Another 11 minutes to New Year 2010!!!!

I'm pretty sure many of us are keen to lose weight which is 1 of our new year resolutions eh?

I'm equally chasing to the dream but...is no longer a dream. In just 30 minutes, I actually did a slimming therapy like those in beauty salon & better yet - cheap & effective!

Don't believe me? See for yourself the picture illustration which I've just taken 2 hours ago! Wohoooo!



Click the picture to enlarge it. 1st pic is pretty dark but that's the best. 2nd picture I managed to take @ bright area

You will notice my "before" pic was about 9.2 inch & "after" picture was 8.7 inch.

Hehehe! *happy*

The steps? Simple! Just follow the chart below (Click pic to enlarge):



I can't believe it actually!

*
*
*
*

Still can't!

Because initially my aim for bringing this product was to make business. Now that I've actually tried them - It's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!



My verdict:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
may i know how can i order it
please reply to sale2010@live.com.my

thank you