Saturday, December 26, 2009

Curves! Curves! Curves!

We are in fact in a world where we are all envious with Megan Fox or Jessica Alba's hot curves. They are not skinny or bony like our dear Mrs Beckham. This is a fact where media advertisement has entice us with various hot bodies just to look like them.

Well, in reality - we do want to look like them, don't we?


I'll do anything for the curves!

But how?
Weeks of analysis I finally found a formula which could lead us to own those curves. It is cheap yet effective!

1) Picture yourself looking like the celebrity you wish to have her curves
2) Place her picture where you can see daily eg a mirror, bedroom etc
3) Your subconscious mind will eventually 'tell' to do 'things' to enable your body to be transformed!
4) As for myself, since I'm able to get some nano slimming creams & green slimming ampoules readiy available - my body has been subconsciously 'telling' me to massage those two products onto parts where I wish to slim down & tone parts where I feel is flabby :(
5) This miraculous method managed to help me achieve the body I want & managed to convince a potential customer
hehe..just COD-ed with sharon

i strongly advise people to buy from here because
1)soooo patient with my soooooooo long questions about the product.

2)the price is one of the reasons also tongue.gif

3) Trustable and reliable seller..forget to take something and she called back..lol

4) appreciate that she believe me coz didnt bank in 50% to her 1st b4 cod..but pay full when cod biggrin.gif

5) she is sooo thin and she uses the product soo im very determine to get her body..lol

hope will do more biznes with u dear!!!

Therefore, I'm convinced with just simple method to follow religiously, you're bound to achieve the HOT GODDESS body we all desire

Have fun losing weight!



No comments: