Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Beautiful Skin

Ok...This is 1 of the secret I thought I might want to share with everybody. I've discovered the cheapest alternative to beautiful looking skin. Well, I've always know this product to have its beneficial activity since last year but somehow have only religiously been practising this year. Last year, one of my colleague (June) & I tried physllium husk with lemon every morning before our breakfast. The result? Well, she said she felt her breath was fresher & I thought my skin was clearer. Reason could be the physllium does wonder by helping our bowel movement. It was a SMOOTH process in the toilet! Haha! Sounds gross right? I'm now trying to take it as often 'cuz it seems to be helping with the cholesterol as claimed by some of my friends & doctors (my cholesterol is 5.5 now). LEt's see how it goes & I shall let you know. At the moment, I have few packets with me selling at RM15 oNLY! PLus it's organic! Why don't you try & let me know how it works for u?

Ok the above picture is a standard packing of 200g & expiry date is looong way to go (2011)

No comments: